Jazz Music Germany
Celebrating individuality – open to the world
If you enjoy jazz music, Germany is the place to be. From blues to big-band, mainstream to avant-garde – local and international stars perform high-quality repertoire, not only in Frankfurt am Main – the “jazz capital” – but also in Germany’s smaller towns and regions. Louis Armstrong, Benny Goodman, Count Basie, Glenn Miller and Duke Ellington started the ball rolling, but international formations and festivals also quickly took root in Germany.
Jazz Music – Germany
- Blue Notes – Frankfurt’s German Jazz Festival – See one of the leading events on the international jazz circuit. Frankfurt’s German Jazz Festival is the longest running jazz festival in the world.
- A distinctive mix of styles – Göttingen German Jazz Festival – A jazz event that caters to a variety of musical tastes. Enjoy a wide range of styles, from traditional to modern jazz.
- Baden-Baden – goes New Orleans – Check out JAZZNIGHTS in Baden-Baden, where you can experience the world’s best jazz bands and soloists at the spa assembly rooms and the historical market square.
- Jazz and More – Enjoy Jazz – Even more jazz music. Germany’s Enjoy Jazz Festival features unique performances by stars from across the globe.
Plus, don’t miss:
- Blue Notes – Frankfurt’s German Jazz Festival
- A distinctive mix of styles – Göttingen Jazz Festival
- Baden-Baden – goes New Orleans
- Jazz and More – Enjoy Jazz
- Rostock – international class
- Görlitz – an extraordinary ambience
- Jazz in Moers – for people in the know
Select an option…