122 East 42nd Street, Suite 2000
New York, NY 10168-0072
Tel: (212) 661-7200
Fax: (212) 661-7174
GNTB Market Research
The GNTB targets its market research specifically at future-oriented, networked studies, so as to provide its partners and other companies in Germany’s tourism industry with a set of analyses that point the way forward for a professional marketing strategy.The GNTB’s market research activities focus mainly on:
- permanent monitoring every source market
- research for the theme years with a 2- to 3-year run-in
- a systematic study of the ten key source markets for Germany in a 5-year cycle – with a combined image and efficiency study
- thematic, trend and special studies to address specific target groups / potential markets
To coincide with the GTM 2005 in Wiesbaden, the GNTB is publishig a summary of key facts and figures for incoming tourism to Germany.
This publication is aimed at providing the GNTB’s partners with a regular and up-to-date annual overview of the most important market research results for the previous travel year.
This edition is based on studies by the WTO, the World Travel Monitors, data supplied by the Federal Statistical Office, the European Commission, international and national associations of tourism service providers, and studies carried out by the GNTB’s own business planning and market research department. In order to be able to react promptly to the constant changes in the economic climate and to make effective use of the potential it offers for the German travel industry, it is vital to observe the market in a targeted and forward-thinking manner.
- International tourism and its development
- Development of tourism within Europe
- German incoming, breakdown and structures
- Source markets for incoming travel to Germany and their development
To make full use of the potential for tourism to Germany and to be able to react in good time to constantly changing circumstances, it is vital to observe the market in a targeted and future-oriented way.
Download summary of key facts and figures for incoming tourism to Germany.